It has been more than a year that I am with Enegosyo. So far, I am completely satisfied with the services. But here's my personal review for this eloading business for my almost 2 years of using enegosyo business services.
First of all, enegosyo loads almost everything. Not only almost all the phone networks (I don't know if it is already open to red mobile) is being loaded, but also covers internet cards and online games. It is like all in one sim eloading business. It is like having a mobile eloading store.
Compared to Smart and Globe eloading business, enegosyo offers a wider variety of loading service which makes it really a big plus in comparison to others.
Secondly, it offer via cell phone eloading and via computer (using internet) eloading. This means that if you only have a phone, you can have this business. If you have an internet connection, the more that you can have this business. Outstanding isn't it?
The biggest disadvantage so far that I have seen with Enegosyo is the mode of eloading the ewallet. If you are living in the province and you are far away from any BPI bank, better not to have eloading business with Enegosyo. Bank charges are really high, around Php 50-100 per deposit to Enegosyo account except BPI.
Though Enegosyo provided the "Weepay", their card loading wallet, still, it is not available nationwide.
My advice, look first for the nearest BPI bank in your area if there is, before you engage in this business. BPI don't charge a penny in your deposits whether it is interbranch or local.
The second disadvantage is a lower rate of profit comparing to Smart and Globe. This is interconnected with the first disadvantage. If you are also paying for your deposits, then the lower your profit will be because not only that it will cost you a bank deposit fee charge, it also has a lower profit margin.
If you are also using only your cellphone, you will also loose 1 peso per eload, thus, another minus from your profit. But if you have an internet connection, loading through the internet is free of charge.
To solve this problem as I said, look first a BPI bank in your area. If you have a BPI bank, you can definitely maximize your profit with Enegosyo.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Friday, December 12, 2008
To all wordpress lovers, version 2.7 is already out and ready to be downloaded. You will be surprised with this latest version. It will completely change your admin area. You will have to get to use with the new set up.
By the way, be sure to check first the compatibilities of your plug ins before you upgrade. Some of you plugins may not function well in this latest version. But this is version is very exciting and I really love it.
I would also advise you to download WP Auto-Upgrade plugin and install it before you upgrade your website so that you will save yourself from lots of troubles in upgrading your site.
For WP Auto-Upgrade CLICK HERE
For Wordpress 2.7, Click HERE
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Website templates are very affordable and they save you a lot of effort and time when you want to create a new layout for your website. However, a lot of people make mistakes in the process of choosing and using a web template and end up with something that was unlike the image they had in mind. Here are some guidelines to help you avoid those mistakes.
2. Decide how many columns you want for your website or blog. Different person have different preferences and taste when it comes to the look and feel of his website or blog. Some prefers to have 2 columns while most professional bloggers and website owners prefer to have 3 columns. Some minimalists prefer to have only one column. It all depends on what you need and what you want.
3. But what can you do if you really like a popular template? Try to upgrade and modify it. Try to do a little research on how can you insert some pictures, columns, ads, and even widgets on it. Meaning, try to hack it to look much more different from the generic ones.
4. The whole point of using a web template is to save time and effort. Though this is true, I would really really recommend that you customize the template the way you want it. You want to build a brand right? Then keep off from the generics. Improve it. Don't place yourself with the lower class level. Notice that most successful websites and blogs have a unique look from what the original template they have.
A good example of this are the users of Thesis Wordpress Framework and Site Build It. They have the same platforms, the same set of basic templates. But try to visit their client's websites. Though most of them have some sort of similarities like the fonts and forms of tabs, you will still see that most of their clients modifies the CSS area of their websites. Your own personalized look is always a must to create a blog.
5. Only touch the things that makes can make it look a little different. I would really recommend this if you are a newbie or someone who does not have a deep knowledge on basic HTML and PHP codings. While expert designers do this, most newbies make mistakes of taking a part of the code which can be fatal to the whole template.
I suggest that you only change the graphics embedded but not the default size of the graphics unless you know what you are doing. You can also try changing the size of the font, as well as the Font Template. You can also change the background colors, and font colors of your blog.
6. Do not choose templates just because they are pretty, choose them because they serve your purpose. There are thousands of templates out there. But what is the purpose of your site? Is it for community building? A personal blog? An online store? Choose what serves your purpose.
Getting a template is not bad. It is very helpful especially to the newbie. But despite of that convenience, you need to modify it the way that it will look different from the generic websites. Tweak the codes, tweak the design,and make it more appealing to your readers.