If you have Ubuntu Lucid Lynx and have an HP Printer Deskjet D1660, and you found out that it is not printing, don't worry, below is a detailed instruction on how to make it work. And I do hope it will help.
- Go System> Administration> Printing
- Right Click Deskjet d1600 series
- Click properties
- Click Settings
- "Change" in Make and Model bar ....it will search for driver
- Click HP, click deskjet 1600 series
- Choose the driver HP Deskjet D1600 Series, hpcups 3.10.2
Please know that I am a proud user of Ubuntu. As I said, this blog will let you experience the power of FREE resources.
If this post helped you, I would appreciate if you will leave a message of thanks below.:)